I want you to know, that I'm happy for you 我想要你知道,我为你高兴……
I wish nothing but the best for you both 我只要你们幸福……
An older version of me 以前的我的克隆
Is she perverted like me? 她和我一样下贱么
Would she go down on you in a theater? 她在电影院里给你口交么
Does she speak eloquently? 她让你爽么
And would she have your baby? 她会怀你的宝宝吧
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother 她以后肯定是个贤淑的黄脸婆吧
'Cause the love that you gave that we made 因为你给我的爱
Wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no 不够你尽兴施展
And every time you speak her name 然而 每次你叫起她的名字
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me 她知不知道你是怎么告诉我过你会抱着我 -
Until you died, 'til you died? 直到你死,直到你死?!
But you're still alive 但你还活着!
And I'm here to remind you 而我要在这提醒你
Of the mess you left when you went away 你走时 留的一片狼籍
It's not fair to deny me 你如此的不公 当你否决我
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me 为了你所忍受的荆棘
You, you, you oughta know 你- 你-- 你该知道
You seem very well, things look peaceful 你看起来挺好,看起来很心安理得
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know 我可没那么好,我想你应该知道
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity? 你已经忘了我吧? 双面人先生
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner 我本不想搅入你的晚餐
It was a slap in the face, how quickly I was replaced 真TM像被猛扇了一巴掌,我这么快就被取代
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her 你操她的时候想到我了没?
'Cause the joke that you made in the bed, that was me 因为你在床上开的玩笑,是我
And I'm not going to fade 而我不是你挥之不去的阴影
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it 每当你盍上眼,你就会知道
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back 而每当我的指甲在别人的背脊攀延时
I hope you feel it ...can you feel it? 我要你有所感觉……你能感觉到么?
And I'm here to remind you 而我要在这提醒你
Of the mess you left when you went away 你走时 留的一片狼籍
It's not fair to deny me 你如此的不公 当你否决我
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me 为了你所忍受的荆棘
You, you, you oughta know 你- 你-- 你该知道